Who We Are
- Single Payer Action is a project of the Daily Citizen Inc., a national 501.c.4 non-profit.
- Founded by activists.
- For the American people.
- Seeking to implement a single payer health insurance system in the United States.
- Medicare for all.
- In our lifetimes.
What Is Single Payer?
What We Don’t Do
- We don’t do coalitions with front groups.
- We don’t do inside the beltway politics.
- We will never compromise on single payer.
What We Want
- Single payer.
- Everybody in.
- Nobody out.
What We Do
- We do direct action.
- Face to face with the health insurance industry.
- In front of the home office of your member of Congress.
- In front of your member of Congress, wherever he or she may be.
- Until we get single payer.
Why We Do What We Do
- We are sick that 45,000 Americans die every
year from lack of health insurance.
- We are sick of health insurance companies jacking up premiums while their health insurance company CEOs make out like bandits.
- We are sick of high deductibles, co-pays, and
the in-network, out-of-network Rube Goldberg
system we live under.